- THE EXTRA'S: 8 solid brass tips, 1 soldering tip + a metal stand
- MAXIMUM HEAT: Without a tip, the min/max temp is 301°C/510°C or 574°F/950°F (depending on which tip is used)
- PRE-HEATING TIME: 3-5 minutes
- CORD LENGTH: 5'
- UL CERTIFIED: Our wood burners are all UL certified. It’s kind of a big deal...which means as much as we like making an impact, we don’t want to shock, burn, or set things ablaze. For those that do not know, UL stands for Underwriters Laboratories; the industry standard for North American safety certification. UL Certification ain’t cheap, but we’re proud to say we won’t sell a wood-burning tool without it
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products 100%. This means if something goes wrong, we’ll make it right. That’s about as deep as we need to go on that…To register your product for warranty, please fill out the below form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll take it from there and send you a replacement item, yay!
We always offer FREE Ground Shipping on any order shipped within the good ole' United States of America. We deliver all of our products via UPS (ground + express). We get it, not all first dates are winners. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, pease set up a free exchange or $5 flat fee return within 30 days of receiving your order. You have 30 days to exchange or return your item from the date your shipment was received. Send an email to Support@ChandlerTool.com telling us your grievances, along with your order number, zip code + favorite flavor of ice cream. Once our crew authorizes your exchange or return, we'll email you a pre-paid shipping label to send the product back to us. If returning, a $5 flat fee will be deducted from your refunded amount. Any item you're returning or exchanging must be in the original new condition and packaging. $5 flat fee returns are U.S. only please. Once we have received your return, your refund will be processed within 48 hours. You will receive confirmation emails at each step, we promise!
- She’s super hot; allow the wood burner to completely cool before storing
- Wear a respirator, it helps with fume inhalation
- This glue wood burner is not intended for use by children
- Do not use the wood burner in damp settings; and while you're at it, don't put the darn thing in the water
- Never ever ever use this wood burner near an open flame, a beachside bonfire, or when taking a bath
- Operate the wood burner in a well-ventilated area
- Always rest your wood burner on the included metal wire stand, your carpet will thank you later
- If you need a snack break, do yourself a favor and unplug the wood burner
- For those of you McGuyver fans out there, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the wood burner or its cord; contact us and we'll help you out