And for those times you’d prefer a traditional wire stand, we’ve included one of those too.
- STAND-UP BASE – Our coolest feature! If you’re an experienced crafter, you know that hot glue guns constantly fall over. Not with ours! Our patented Stand-Up Base keeps our hot melt glue gun upright and ready for action. No more taking your eyes off your work while fumbling to pick up your glue gun. Crafters LOVE our stand-up base. Once you try it, you’ll never go back! Complete kit includes hot glue gun with glue sticks (10 pcs full size 7/16”)
- NO DRIPS – Many hot glue guns have poorly designed heating chambers, resulting in constant dripping between uses & a huge mess. Not with ours! We took the time & spent the money to develop a professional quality high temp hot glue gun that does NOT drip between uses. So say goodbye to wasted glue & hello to a clean workshop with the top heavy duty full size hot glue gun kit recommended by crafters & DIY-lovers everywhere
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Everyone says “top quality!” but only Chandler Tool backs it up with a LIFETIME warranty. And while some competitors offer a 30-day or 1-year warranty, good luck getting them to honor it. If you ever receive a defective product from Chandler Tool, just message us and we’ll replace it free of charge. Today, tomorrow, or ten years from now
- UL-CERTIFIED – Be careful! Poor-quality glue guns are both a fire hazard & an electrical shock hazard! Most generic hot glue guns are NOT manufactured to North American safety standards & are NOT safety certified. Underwriters Laboratories “UL” is the industry standard for North American safety certification. UL Certification ain’t cheap, but we’re proud to say we won’t sell a hot melt gun without it
- AMERICAN BRAND – Tired of buying poor-quality “throwaway” products from overseas sellers who don’t care about their customers? Chandler Tool is a good ‘ol American brand, located right here in the greatest country on Earth – the United States of America. Though many of our tools are manufactured overseas, our company is located in America, we employ Americans & we pay American taxes, just like you
Do you like throwing away tools & buying new ones? We don’t. That’s why we built the CT60 to last. With a body made from top-quality impact-resistant plastic & an all-metal precision heating element, this just might be the last glue gun you buy.
A defective glue gun is both an electrical hazard & a fire hazard! Beware CE-certified (Europe-only) & non-certified (yikes!) glue guns. UL-certification is the safety standard for products sold & used in North America. UL certification is very expensive & manufacturers are proud to display it, so if a product doesn’t list it, you can be sure it doesn’t have it. Unlike most hot glue guns sold online, the Chandler Tool CT60 Stand-Up Glue Gun is fully UL-certified.
It’s important that you inspect your goods as soon as possible after they have been delivered.
If you are not happy with an item and the item is not faulty, you must return it to us in its original condition (the condition in which it was sold) and original packaging no later than 14 business days from the day the item was received by you. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and we will issue you with a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of receiving the returned goods. Refunds are issued via the payment method that was used to purchase the goods.
Prior to returning the item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through our simple returns process.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If an item is damaged in transit, you must contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days of receiving the damaged item. We will make arrangements to have the item returned to us and either send you a replacement or issue a refund.
Return of Faulty Goods
If you have received a faulty item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you. Time frames for refunds on faulty good will vary from product to product.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the European Directive on Distance Selling.
Wood Burning Kits
Soldering Iron Kits
Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Returns
Connect with us
527 W. 7th St. #924
Los Angeles CA 90014 USA