If the woodburner looks different than others, that’s because it IS different. We designed the Chandler Tool Woodburner to fix everything wrong with the typical woodburner.
- Reliable heating element and consistent high heat (600℃/1112°F) for smooth burning
- Ergonomic handle for prolonged use
- Insulated body for comfort
- Extra-long lightweight cord for improved reach and less fatigue
- Premium solid-brass tips for long life
- UL-safety certified for North American use
- Don’t like buying junk? Neither do we. American brand & lifetime warranty
The kit includes 8 solid brass tips, steel soldering tip, and stand.
Do you like throwing away tools & buying new ones? We don’t. That’s why we build ours to last. With a precision heating element, steel shaft & solid brass tips, this just might be the only woodburner you ever need
A defective woodburner is both an electrical hazard and a fire hazard! Beware CE-certified (Europe-only) & non-certified (yikes!) woodburners. UL-certification is the North-American safety standard. UL certification is very expensive & manufacturers are proud to display it, so if a product doesn’t say “UL Certified” you can be sure it’s not. Unlike most woodburners sold online, the Chandler Tool CTWB30 is fully UL-certified.
Wood Burning Kits
Candle Making Kits
Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Returns
Connect with us
527 W. 7th St. #924
Los Angeles CA 90014 USA